Save the Date for 2020!
October 13 - 15, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose
San Jose, California, USA
IWLPC is now in its 17th successful year as a well-established international conference, boasting annual representation from over 19 countries. The technical program and exhibition focus on semiconductor packaging and advanced wafer-level packaging technology featuring 3 tracks in WLP, 3D Integration, and Advanced Manufacturing and Test. This year is a continuation of Bridging the Boundaries: Wafer, Panel and Beyond reflecting the enablement of 5G communications, AI, and IoT, automotive and more.
Submit an abstract for IWLPC 2020Abstracts are still being accepted if you would like to present at this conference. Technical papers and presentations are required.
Top Reasons to Present at IWLPC:
1. Gain recognition for your company and yourself. IWLPC attracts professionals from more than 230 companies. Ensure that your work is represented to this audience.
2. Sharpen your technical writing and presentations skills. Prepare and present at the IWLPC to help you refine your skills.
3. Your presentation and paper will have extended shelf life beyond the IWLPC conference. The papers and presentations will be available to all that attend the conference and papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
4. Your paper will be reviewed by your peers through technical committee evaluation.
5. Earn a best paper award. Winners are chosen by the technical committee and attendees based on technical merit, relevance, originality, knowledge of subject, quality of material and quality presentation. Winners will be recognized with awards during the opening comments the following year. Awards include: Best of Conference Paper, Best of WLP Track, Best of 3D Track, and Best of Advanced Manufacturing and Test Track.
6. Save hundreds of dollars! Speakers receive a discount on conference registration.