Call for Papers
International Wafer-Level Packaging Conference
The SMTA and Chip Scale Review are pleased to announce plans for the 13th Annual International Wafer-Level Packaging Conference and Tabletop Exhibition. This premier industry event explores leading-edge design, material, and process technologies being applied to Wafer-Level Packaging applications. There will be special emphasis on the numerous device and end product applications (RF/wireless, sensors, mixed technology, optoelectronics) that demand wafer level packaging solutions for integration, cost, and performance requirements.
The IWLPC Technical Committee would like to invite you to submit an abstract for this program.
The conference includes three tracks with two days of technical paper presentations covering: Wafer-Level Packaging; 3D (Stacked) Packaging; and MEMS Packaging. Also we will offer professional development courses.
- Wafer-Level Chip Scale Packaging (WLCSP)
- Flip Chip Bumping
- Fan-Out and Redistribution
- Wafer and Device Cleaning
- WL-Enabled Devices
- Quality, Reliability, and COO
- MEMS Processes and Materials
- MEMS Design Tools or Methods
- Nano-MEMS and Bio-MEMS
- MOEMS Integration
- MEMS Integration and Interconnects
- RF/wireless, sensors, mixed technology, optoelectronics
3D Package Integration:
- 3D WLP
- Thru Silicon Vias (TSV)
- Silicon Interposers
- Stacking Processes (W2W, D2W, D2D)
- IC Packaging Substrate
- Embedded Die and Passives
- Modeling & Simulation Tools and Methods
- TSV Integration: FEOL vs BEOL
- Chip to Chip Optical Connection
If you would like to present at this conference, please submit a 200-300 word abstract. Please include a title, author name, and contact information with your abstract.
Note that technical papers are required and will be due September 4th, 2016.
For more information on the conference, exhibition, or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jenny Ng at email@example.com or 952-920-7682.